Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Dirty Boy

I found a cool new game for Jaxon yesterday. Not only does it help with letter recognition but it encourages cleanliness as well. Mind you, Jaxon has never been opposed to taking baths, he rather quite enjoys it. However, since the game was first placed in the cart I have been given subtle hints that Jaxon would rather be in the bath than doing anything else (i.e. shopping, driving in the car, eating dinner, playing outside, etc.) and I am sure it is not for the squeaky clean feeling.


  • "I am sooooo dirty, mom."
  • "I got dirty all over the place."
  • "I need to get in the tub right now!"
  • "I got dirt in my eye. Better get in the tub."

So here's to learning letters and having some good, clean fun! Oh, and did you notice how white his cute little bum is? I just love it!!

No comments: