Sunday, January 13, 2013

October Photo Dump

A friend of mine has started doing a monthly photo dump. My friends always have the good ideas...that's why they're my friends :)
 Since I haven't done very good at keeping this blog updated, I thought I would give it a try.
Not that many of these need explanations, but I still thought I would say a little something about what happened during the month of October.

*Jaxon and Ryker rode the little battery-powered 4-wheeler at Grandma and Grandpas.
* We rode Frontrunner to SLC and spent time at the Gateway and Hansen Planetarium
*Taylee started letting me do her hair again...and she leaves it in :)
*Picking pumpkins at the neighbor's pumpkin patch.
*Painting pumpkins instead of carving was lots of fun!
*Taylee started folding her arms for prayers.
*Ryker spent a lot of time shooting hoops in the driveway.
*Jaxon earned his Bobcat.
*Taylee found some babies at the store and didn't want to let go. We made her anyway and she screamed.
*Jaxon finished fall soccer. He loved it and did great.
*Taylee ate a lemon and didn't love it.
*Trick-or-Treating with cousins Wyatt and Piper. A ladybug, GI Joe, and Jake the Neverland Pirate.
*Being home with Ryker and Taylee is loads of fun!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Good idea. My posts are getting pretty . . . bare minimum. Just to get them down before I forget.