The Sunday after General Conference Taylee received her name and blessing. Her name has a really special meaning and her blessing was as beautiful as she is! I can't say it enough, she is my angel and I feel so blessed to be her mom. Some babies cry during the blessing, not our little miss. She smiled through the entire thing! It may be that she LOVES being talked to, and having all those Priesthood holders looking at her while being blessed didn't hurt either, but I think she gets it. It was a very special blessing for a very special girl!
I really need to get a picture with a real Taylee smile. She smiles with her whole face and it just melts my heart! Her eyes are still really blue (crossing my fingers they stay that way!) just like her grandma, aunts, uncles, and great-grandma (the Taylor genes). That is one gene I wished I would have had passed on to me.
I'll do another post with more pictures of Taylee after I can get some of her in her dress on a day that isn't as busy as her blessing day!
Taylee is such a good baby. She eats great and sleeps even better! She is happy. She loves to coo and talk to us....and LOVES to be talked to. There is a light in her eyes that makes me want to be a better person. A more patient person. A more spiritual person. A person equal to the task of raising such a beautiful daughter of God.
No comments:
Post a Comment