Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Going Private

I've woken up a few times in the last two weeks with the strong feeling that I need to make this blog private. Why? I'm not sure, but it's a feeling I can't deny so I'm going with my gut.


So send me an email (or leave a comment with your email) and I will send you an invitation. I'll make it private in a couple of days.

11 comments:

Kristin @ Navy Bean Lane said...

kristin.dahl@comcast.net

Rip Curl Mom said...

kelly@walkerz.com

Our Family said...

jdavis711@gmail.com

Bonnie said...

Me!! bonnieslater@gmail.com

Kroeger Klan said...

Yes, I am a private stalker!! dkroeger@dsdmail.net (Deborah Yardley Kroeger)

daveandbeck said...

Natalie I would love to be able to continue watching your cute family on your blog. beckykwaite@gmail.com
Thanks Becky

SuZaNNe said...

suzyfillpot@yahoo.com

Julie said...

Of course invite me!! :) Let me know when ya do! :)

katherine purser said...

mkpurser@gmail.com...:)

Katie said...

Yep. There are crazy people out there. I've just watched way too many episodes of Dateline... LOL... I got hacked by the Chinese. That's what made me go private. Love to hear your updates! :)

Melisa said...

Thanks for the invite I would hate to lose the only "consistant" contact we have with each other.