This envelope can only mean one thing. Kindergarten. Jaxon is going to kindergarten.
He's ready. Oh, boy is he ready. He talks about it on a regular basis. He's reading and writing and adding and loves to learn new things...especially if dinosaur's are involved. He's excited for everything from walking to school to playing soccer at recess (but not about coloring...he can do without coloring). He wants to be with the big kids. He really loves big kids!
Me? Well, I'm excited for him because I know he's going to love it...and I'm sure I will love it, too.
It's going to be good for him...and it will be good for me, too.
So why do I feel excited and anxious and nervous and happy all at the same time?
"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body."
-Elizabeth Stone
I just hope my heart can handle it.
3 comments:
It's the best thing! You'll see how happy he is when he pulls his papers from his backpack and how proud you'll feel that you actually got him to this point. It's so fun to hear the stories they have to tell and how much they grow in such a short amount of time. Plus, you'll get one-on-one time with Ryker.
That is exciting. Jaxon is so smart, he was cracking me up the other day when he came over.
that is crazy!!! Wow! Time does fly by...just not when they are 17 months! Lets get together soon!
Post a Comment