Jaxon started playing soccer this year and had his first game yesterday. He loved it! He made the first goal of the game. We couldn't tell at first who had made the goal (they all run in a pack!) but it was easy to see from the look on his face that it was him. The first words out of his mouth were "Mom! Did you see me get a goal?!?" He was thrilled, and I was thrilled for him!! He wasn't expecting treats after the game (after all isn't playing a treat in and of itself?) and was just as excited to get a treat as he was to make a goal. I have a feeling that the treat is going to be equal on the coolness scale when it comes to playing soccer. 
Jaxon and his friend Mason having a little heart-to-heart on the field!
3 comments:
I love it! . . . I just realized that I took plenty of pictures of Griff and Dax at the game, but none of Mase. How did that happen??
Absolutely ADORABLE! You are a fantastic photographer!
Cute Cute! It's so fun watching them play at this age:)
Post a Comment