congrats! I always liked being a patient at the Ogden Clinic, mainly because the staff were friendly and seemed to enjoy working there. Good news too he found a place close to home.
That is awesome Brian! Last time I talked to you, you were just finishing your credentialing. I'm glad it all went through and worked out. I was going to tell you that I took my Cooper to Dr. Jones for his allergies and LOVED him! Thanks for the referral. We have to go back in a month for more allergy tests, but he was great. I wish you luck with the new job.
8 comments:
So happy for you guys. Is he going to be at the new one in Syracuse? I just saw it there yesterday. Cute pics on the grass to Nat:)
Oh how exciting! What will you do with yourselves during the day!
Yipee, such great news what are you going to do with him gone:)
congrats! I always liked being a patient at the Ogden Clinic, mainly because the staff were friendly and seemed to enjoy working there. Good news too he found a place close to home.
-Trevor
Congrats to your family! I'm SURE we will be seeing him soon enough :)
Hooray! How was the first week? I hope we never have to come visit you, no offense.
That is awesome Brian! Last time I talked to you, you were just finishing your credentialing. I'm glad it all went through and worked out. I was going to tell you that I took my Cooper to Dr. Jones for his allergies and LOVED him! Thanks for the referral. We have to go back in a month for more allergy tests, but he was great. I wish you luck with the new job.
Oh ya, send me your email to get on to my blog - u2rocker1@hotmail.com
Post a Comment