Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Some Summer Time Fun

This is the first summer we've had grass....and oh! how we love having grass!! It's absolutely amazing the things that bring you joy when you go without for so long!!

On our grass we enjoy blowing bubbles. Jaxon loves blowing and catching them and Ryker enjoys popping them and watching them float away.



Jaxon is becoming quite the expert bubble-blower.
The best treat...ever...Popcicles! Ryker LOVES them just as much as his big brother!! I love that we can sit on the grass and eat them so there is less sticky in the house!!


I also love how Ryker watches everything Jaxon does!
They are such sweet brothers to each other!

We can't swim on the grass quite yet because Brian doesn't think the grass is ready (he's a little protective of his green work of art!)...but that's okay. We've got a swimming pool on foam mats that are just as soft as grass.

Jaxon loves swimming, Ryker hates it more and more each time. I would have thought since he loves taking baths he would like the pool. I suppose it might be the temperature and the size that bother him.

No comments: