Monday, May 4, 2009

Project Nanny Goat

My super talented friend Kathryn over at NannyGoat had this really great recipe idea. The idea is to have 30 of your family's favorite recipes at your fingertips so you can make a meal (that they will eat) with little effort. I didn't know what recipe to submit for the recipe share until I made dinner tonight and Jaxon said "This is the best dinner in the whole universe!"
For the record...I almost always use the canned chicken for this recipe. It makes it super quick and easy. These are ingredients that I always have stocked in my pantry. I like to plan my meals out a week at a time, s when I plan this I usually make rice for a meal a day or two before and make extra so when it comes time to make this casserole I use the leftover rice...even quicker and easier!!

2 comments:

Kari Sweeten said...

This sounds yummy! I am totally trying this.

Michelle said...

Good idea, I rarely cook because everything seem too complicated. I love simple stuff like this.