Can it be? Can this adorable little guy really be 1?!?
I didn't know what kind of cake to make Ryker. Let's see...what does he love? His blanket, binky, brother, the BATH! When I saw the bathtub cake I knew that is the one he would love (if he could express his birthday cake wishes that is). Of course I had to make a cake he could actually eat (dairy and egg free)...that would be the boring cake on the right. I would have frosted it if I could find a store that sold soy yogurt. (If you've seen it anywhere please let me know...I hear they also make soy cheese (yuck!))
He blew out his candle all by himself!! It helps that every time he wakes up we make him spit his binky back into his crib...and with a "puff" he does that. So when it came time to blow out his candle I said "Spit!" (which grossed everyone else out!) and he blew it out! It was great!! He didn't care for the cake (it was actually really yummy!) mostly because of the texture. He took a couple of little tastes and then wanted his hands washed off. Such a tidy little boy!!
3 comments:
He is so cute! Also, I love your cake!! That is a really cute idea.
Love the cake. Happy 1st B-day to Ryker!! Did you wack your hair off?
That looks like the best b-day party ever!! How did the no-egg dairy cake taste?
Post a Comment