I realize that we are approaching the end of April and I haven't posted a single thing. Not that there isn't anything worth posting, after all we've had birthdays, and Wicked, and new jobs coming our way. But I'm not going to catch up today. You see the boys are sick, well, mostly Ryker today, Brian has been out of town (and returning tonight), and I've been trying my hand at being a more active mom...less time on the computer and more time in the playroom.
So although I've had a serious case of the Blog Blahs I will not let April pass without documenting our milestones...for my sake if nothing else.
Until then, I'm off to take a nap. Heaven knows I need it!!
3 comments:
Brian out of town? New job? Fill me in, please!
New jobs??? This you must post! I had so much fun the other night at bookclub . . . although it's pretty sad that staying up until 1 am gave me such a "hangover" the next day :) I feel old!
It's ok, but I have missed your posts. New pics please:)
Post a Comment