Thursday, March 19, 2009

All About Daddy

Here are some interesting facts about Brian through Jaxon's eyes:

What is his name? Brian Vincent

How old is he? 22

How tall is he? 20 feet

What is his shoe size? 10

What is his favorite color? blue and red

What's his favorite food? rice krispie cake

What is his favorite drink? water and root beer

What is your daddy's job? to go to work

What does he do at work? he helps people get better

What is daddy's favorite game? Spiderman Memory and the games he has in his drawer

What do you like to do with him? help him and play with him and get the garbage can with him

What is his favorite tv show? Knight Rider

What is one thing your dad is really good at? beating me at games

What's daddy's favorite animal? buffalo's and horses

Who is daddy's best friend? me, Jaxon Scott Vincent

What is his favorite sport? Jazz and the Utes

If you could give him anything what would it be? a Knight Rider car and a black motorcycle

It's his birthday, what would you like to tell him? Happy Birthday and tell him that I love him.
I'll second that. Happy Birthday Brian! I love you!!

3 comments:

Kayla said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Brian! Please pass this on Nat ... i kinda doubt he's into blogging:)

lhhadley said...

So cute Jaxon! I love he said daddy's best friend is him and that he is 20 feet tall. Hope you have a great Birthday Brian!

Julie said...

Oh, that is just priceless. I love that little Jaxon! :) Happy Birthday Brian! :)