Here! Here! I totally agree! I hate that stores have their Christmas stuff up the day after Halloween. I love Christmas, but I feel sorry for Thanksgiving getting skipped over all the time. PLUS, I mean, Lets take some time and be GRATEFUL hu?!?
Hooray for Thanksgiving! I totally agree. Mike is all for singing Christmas carols and putting up the tree the day after Halloween. No thank you! I love Thanksgiving.
Mmmmm. I've got mixed feelings about this one. I've hated the fact that christmas music starts the day after halloween and stops the day after Chirstmas. It's dumb to start celebrating two months before but apparently not allowed the week after. We used to put up our tree the first or second week of december and leave it up through new years- oh how things have changed. Do you remember when fm 100 would do the 100 hours of christmas music and it was really cool because you hadn't been listening to thousands of hours already?
But yes my blog background has been changed to christmas - mostly I just wanted to get a cute one before everyone else ;) and I have this disease of changing my background way to much - I don't know why it's so satisfying to me - another one of my quirks I guess. And I confess I've been listening to Christmas music, because for the most part it's better than anything else on the radio - but I still LOVE Thanksgiving. I don't think being excited for the Christmas season means you forget about Thanksgiving. Anyway that was way long and boring. Happy Thanksgiving.
9 comments:
Here! Here! I totally agree! I hate that stores have their Christmas stuff up the day after Halloween. I love Christmas, but I feel sorry for Thanksgiving getting skipped over all the time. PLUS, I mean, Lets take some time and be GRATEFUL hu?!?
Hooray for Thanksgiving! I totally agree.
Mike is all for singing Christmas carols and putting up the tree the day after Halloween. No thank you! I love Thanksgiving.
No way! I'm so excited for christmas! Can't we be excited for both?? :)
My thoughts exactly! Some people have already had their blogs changed to a christmas background and christmas music for days...oh dear.
Amen and Hallelujah!
I feel the same way!!!
Near the Lowe's in Clinton, there is a house that has had a Christmas tree up for at least a week! Yikes! Amen to the above :) :)
Mmmmm. I've got mixed feelings about this one. I've hated the fact that christmas music starts the day after halloween and stops the day after Chirstmas. It's dumb to start celebrating two months before but apparently not allowed the week after. We used to put up our tree the first or second week of december and leave it up through new years- oh how things have changed. Do you remember when fm 100 would do the 100 hours of christmas music and it was really cool because you hadn't been listening to thousands of hours already?
But yes my blog background has been changed to christmas - mostly I just wanted to get a cute one before everyone else ;) and I have this disease of changing my background way to much - I don't know why it's so satisfying to me - another one of my quirks I guess. And I confess I've been listening to Christmas music, because for the most part it's better than anything else on the radio - but I still LOVE Thanksgiving. I don't think being excited for the Christmas season means you forget about Thanksgiving. Anyway that was way long and boring. Happy Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment