Today has been one of those really long days. We did Joy School (which isn't quite as bad as I previously posted....but I still don't love it), visited grandma, took a nap, ate left over pizza for dinner, took a bath, cleaned the toilets, built towers with blocks, and we're finally heading off to bed. Not a lot to say for such a long day.
Brian is currently doing his OB/GYN rotation for school. I guess I got a little too used to his hours while he was doing Family Practice. This week the doc he is with is on-call for 7 other doctors. He called not too long ago saying he was headed for the ER (for the second time today) and didn't know when he would be home.
I've turned into a major wimp. I really love it when he is home and I get so lonely when he's gone all day and all night (how is that possible with our lively boy?!?!). How will I ever survive the 4 weeks he is in Denver?
1 comment:
Hey this rotation might just come in handy :) Any ideas on what this little one will be.
Post a Comment