Jaxon is going sledding with a friend for the friend's birthday. He's been anticipating this event all week and has reminded us all how grateful he is by including "grateful I could go sledding" in every prayer since learning he was invited. He leaves in an hour.
Did you watch the Jazz game last night? We listened to it on the radio since we don't have fancy stations like TNT or ESPN. We're old-school like that. It was still exciting. Unfortunately, with 30 seconds left in the game, the station broadcasting the game started playing music. I think we should keep Gaines. He's a spunky little thing. Sure wish we could have seen the game winning shot.
Ryker Bean trying to smile with his mouth chuck full of banana
*Gulp* There's the cheesy grin...banana and all.
In the car today Jaxon told me that the singing was hurting his eyes. He also asked his grandpa the other day if the enchiladas had any weeds or grass in them. Weeds or grass? No, there's no weeds or grass in the enchiladas. "Good. Because I'm allergic."
I love my life.
5 comments:
I love your life too :)
I love to read about your Jaxon because he sound so much like my Jaxon. It must be the age to say funny things like that. That is really scary about your baby's food allergy, that would be hard. I love the way your blog is set up and your quotes and your recently read books...it's inspiring!
Weeds or grass? That is hilarious! So glad he came and was "grateful to go sledding." :)
I hope you don't mind that I snuck a peek at your blog but your boys are so dang cute!!!
I'm glad I'm not the only one allergic to weeds and grass :)
Post a Comment